Thank you for your interest in SilverFx.co.uk
This page sets out the terms and conditions on which we supply any goods/services listed on our website SilverFx.co.uk and on which you may use our site. If you are unable to agree to the terms and conditions, thank you for your interest but please do not place any orders on our site.
By placing an order on our site you agree to our terms and conditions. Should you have any queries relating to SilverFx, our terms and conditions or our site please contact us: Sales@SilverFx.co.uk
The teamwear products, kit packages and equipment shown on our site is managed by our team of dedicated club managers. Prices, sizes and technical details on our site are regularly updated and therefore liable to change without notice.
After making an order, you will receive an email from us accepting your order. Your order constitutes an offer to buy a product from our site. All orders are subject to acceptance by us; this is confirmed by receipt of the email from SilverFx. The contract between us will only be formed when we send you this confirmation email.
Once the order is confirmed, the customer is obliged to accept delivery, pay the agreed price and adhere to the payment terms of the order.
ORDER & DELIVERY DATES
A schedule of order deadline and estimated delivery dates are agreed with each club/organisation annually and posted on each shop page in the format “Order by 15/01/2016 Estimated Delivery 15/20/2016”
All dates are subject to change without notice to assist either the club/organisation or SilverFx.
Every schedule is made with an updated with the consent of the club/organisation. SilverFx is not responsible for early or late deliveries where circumstances are beyond reasonable control. All delivery dates are estimated.
AVAILABILITY & DELIVERY
Subject to availability SilverFx will aim to deliver all teamwear and equipment orders in line with the pre-set delivery dates found on the team shop pages (see “order dates” for more information).
SilverFx reserves the right to dispatch partial orders where necessary.
Delivery costs for Products on our site are for online shop products delivered to the UK Mainland only. Please contact the SilverFx Office for International delivery costs of online shop products.
Whilst every effort will be made to deliver orders within the target time, occasionally seasonal trends or unavoidable circumstances mean the delivery window may be extended even after an order has been confirmed. The target delivery date is neither confirmed nor contractually binding.
We make every reasonable effort with our delivery partners to ensure that delivery expectations are achieved, however, this is not guaranteed by us or our delivery partners.
SITE USE & AVAILABILITY
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. Certain areas of our site will permit you to enter some content of your own. Where this is the case, the content must not:
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, inflammatory or which promotes discrimination against any individual or company in respect of race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
- Infringe any copyright or trademarks associated with either SilverFx Ltd, our partners or any other business or person
- Be used to imitate another person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation to any team, club, university, school or other organisation
On occasion, we may carry out routine or emergency maintenance of our site. We are not liable if our site is not available for any reason.
PRICE & PAYMENTS
The price of the Products on our site will be as displayed at SilverFx.co.uk are correct except in cases of obvious error. These prices include VAT at the current rate but exclude delivery costs which will be added to the total amount due at the checkout stage.
For the avoidance of doubt, the price of teamwear products, kit packages and equipment listed on our site include VAT at the current rate. The price of your order will be confirmed during the final checkout page before payment.
Payment for orders is taken at the time of order, not when the order is processed for production on the deadline date.
In the case of an obvious error, we are under no obligation to provide the Product to you at the incorrect price, even after the Contract between us has been formed, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as an error.
Payments for SilverFx.co.uk are processed through SagePay who accept Visa and MasterCard credit cards, Visa debit cards (Visa Delta, Electron and Debit), Maestro, Switch and Solo.
International orders are subject to duties and taxes at the point of import. These costs will be passed on to you and must be paid before customs will release your order. SilverFx can provide guidance on your rate of import tax however these charges are at the discretion of customs and our advice is therefore provided for indicative purposes only.
REFUNDS & RETURNS
Bespoke teamwear items are made to order and are based on information supplied by the customer at the time of ordering. Refunds or returns for bespoke teamwear orders will not be accepted unless approved as faulty or unusable by Silverfx.
SilverFX will only exchange items for specific clubs who are contracted. Orders placed through their online shop can have a direct exchange excluding playing shirts with printed numbers.
If the product we supply is faulty, SilverFx will happily exchange the product within a reasonable timescale.
Should you have any queries relating to this, please contact us via the website contact form or call 01432 355231.
This does not affect your statutory rights in respect of defective products.
Notification of an issue or fault with an order must be made to SilverFx within 48 hours of delivery. The goods must be retained in their original, unused condition and the cost of any loss or subsequent damage will be the responsibility of the customer.
To request a return please email Sales@SilverFx.info please include your order number and preferred contact details. If you are returning a faulty item please include a photograph showing any faults or damage.
All rights including copyright and database rights, in the website and its contents, are owned by or licensed to SilverFx Ltd, or otherwise used by SilverFx Ltd as permitted by applicable law or the copyright holder. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast or transmit any text, images, graphic, logo, button, icon or underlying source code for any purpose without written permission from SilverFx Ltd or the copyright holder.
We are the owner of all trademarks including names, images, logos, registered or unregistered designs, copyrights and any other intellectual property which appear on our site. SilverFx Ltd does not give permission for their use by any person other than the holders. Any such use may constitute an infringement of the holder’s rights.
When setting up an account you will be asked to provide us with your name, billing address and delivery address details, email address, telephone number and a password. Your payment details will also be used by SagePay during the payment process. We may also obtain further information about you from competitions entered or other general usages of the site.
We use your information for the following:
- To handle orders, deliver products, process payments and refunds and to provide statements
- With representatives at the club/school to enable delivery to the kit organiser
- To communicate with you about your order
- To communicate with by way of newsletters
- If you contact us, we will keep a record of the correspondence relating to your query, order or other matter
- To contact you by email, post or telephone to ask you for feedback and comments on our services.
- Contact you relating to events, promotions, competitions and special offers that may be of interest to you
- To prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our site and enable third parties to carry out related work
SilverFx is a national bespoke sportswear provider who is fully aware of the positive and negative impact our operations and business activities can have on the environment and on the lives of others. We are constantly striving for new ways in which to minimise any operations or activities that may be considered unethical or harmful to the environment. We proactively encourage the use of ethical and environmentally friendly technologies, systems, products and management techniques.
SilverFx Workforce Standard
- There is no forced, involuntary or child labour at any supplier used by SilverFx.
- A safe and hygienic working environment shall be provided, taking into account the prevailing knowledge of the sportswear industry and our specific hazards.
- Adequate steps shall be taken to prevent accidents and injury to health.
- Workers shall receive regular and recorded health and safety training, and such training shall be repeated for new or reassigned workers.
- Access to clean toilet facilities, clean water and sanitary facilities for food storage shall be provided.
- Wages and benefits paid for a standard working week meet, at a minimum, national legal standards or industry benchmarks.
- Deductions from wages as a disciplinary measure shall not be permitted.
- Working hours comply with national laws and benchmark industry standards, whichever affords greater protection.
- There is no discrimination in hiring, compensation, access to training, promotion, termination or retirement based on race, caste, national origin, religion, age, disability, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, union membership or political affiliation.
- Physical abuse or discipline, the threat of physical abuse, sexual or other harassment and verbal abuse or other forms of intimidation shall be prohibited.
SilverFx Environmental Standards
- To minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that applies to SilverFx.
- Recycled products are preferentially purchased wherever possible.
- Renewable energy is supported where practically possible.
MODERN SLAVERY POLICY
Modern slavery is a crime and a violation of fundamental human rights. It takes various forms, such as slavery, servitude, forced and compulsory labour and human trafficking, all of which have in common the deprivation of a person’s liberty by another in order to exploit them for personal or commercial gain. We have a zero-tolerance approach to modern slavery and we are committed to acting ethically and with integrity in all our business dealings and relationships and to implementing and enforcing effective systems and controls to ensure modern slavery is not taking place anywhere in our own business or in any of our supply chains.
We are also committed to ensuring there is transparency in our own business and in our approach to tackling modern slavery throughout our supply chains, consistent with our disclosure obligations under the Modern Slavery Act 2015. We expect the same high standards from all of our contractors, suppliers and other business partners, and as part of our contracting processes, we include specific prohibitions against the use of forced, compulsory or trafficked labour, or anyone held in slavery or servitude, whether adults or children, and we expect that our suppliers will hold their own suppliers to the same high standards.
We will not disclose your information to any third party outside of the Group except under the following limited circumstances.
We may disclose your personal information to carefully selected service providers and agents who operate elements of our website service and process data on our behalf. These may include businesses who provide technology services such as hosting for our servers and email distribution and business partners who provide delivery fulfilment services.
We do not hold your credit card details. Financial transactions take place directly and securely with our payment handling provider.
If you believe your details are incorrect you can amend or remove your details by logging onto your ‘My Account’ on our site.
SilverFx.co.uk is registered in England and Wales under company number 5027910.
Our main office is:
Units 4-5, Three Elms Trading Estate, Hereford. HR4 9PU
Our registered VAT Number is 701050211